Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winter = Garage season 2010/2011 is here....

... the dark, cold season has finally arrived. Sweden is covered in a greyisch, slightly depressive kind of weather and will be so för the next 3 - 4 months. But!!! One thing is pretty darn good about the winter....more time in the garage, which means more wrench, weld, hammer, "heavy-metal-through-the-speaker" time... YEAAHH!!

Or NOT!!! Fuck I dont even have a project.....my Fatboy is pretty damn good, maybe som pinstriping and som carburretor tune up but nothing big...

Maybe I should get me one of these.....  and bend som pipes and notch them right with this thing.....





And weld it all together with a....




So I can get me one of these beautys.....:)





It sure is the dreams that get you forward....maybe some day, should try the Lotto or Stryktipset this weekend maybe......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment